In 2017/18 membership continues to grow throughout the club, we are now are able to run teams across the full mini and junior, Men's and Women's senior age groups with players being introduced to mini-rugby as young as 4.
The senior Mens's section currently run a First XV, Second XV and Development/Veteran's team; the senior Women's team embark on their first league fixtures in the 2017/18 season.
Royston is a family-friendly club and we value non-playing family members and their involvement in our club. Please contact any of the club officials to obtain more information about membership. You may download the appropriate membership forms below or the Club Documents page and bring them along to the club. You can also join through our website - just login and select the 'Payments' tab in the top navigation bar and follow the on screen instructions.
The benefits of becoming a member are:-
- Invitation to a number of social events at the club
- Invitation to other club events including the Annual Dinner and awards presentation events
- Social events, such as Fun days, Curry Nights & televised rugby matches etc. and home club matches throughout the year
- Access to International Rugby tickets via the club's RFU ticket allocation (subject to the terms and conditions of their sale)
- Access to Saracens rugby club tickets through there club partnership program
- Membership discounts for club merchandise and sporting goods from selected outlets
If you would like to visit and see how our club is runs the best times to visit the club are:
Tuesday & Thursday evenings, from 7:30pm onwards is when the senior squad training takes place as well as a number of training exercises for other club members.
Saturday afternoons (from 2:00pm onwards), during the season, when there is a home fixture (see fixture list).
Junior Training / Matches
Sunday mornings, u5 and u6 10am to 11am, u7 to u12 9.30am to 11am and u13 and above from 11.15am. During the season there are Mini and Youth training, fixtures against other teams and festivals to attend (please refer to fixture list).
We also have a Vice President's Club for those who are more interested in watching than playing. We also encourage members to participate in club training and club events even if they do not intend to play competitive rugby.
Key membership categories are:Senior Playing Members (Mens or Womens)
Vice Presidents Club Members (Invited Only)
If you would like to join please contact:-
Beth Tobutt- firstname.lastname@example.org
Niall Tallis- email@example.com
Please come along and get involved. Without you there is no Royston Rugby Club!